Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Palinode 24



Brackish oyster, you’re on a half            shell, broken sun.

                            I am a fraud.           & say, all assemblage

                            DOES NOT MAKE              language--

Appendage, bleed colorfully.


I CAN SEE YOU ALL.


We’re all IN IT together.


ASSEMBLE


(Adult)



In the letter talk

Your appreciation of the house

Roof enough

And from your head you pulled the god of wisdom & war

(Baby)


Being remarkable

Your yellow jacket reasoning


(Mother)


                    Your tail, my head
(of)


off of an animal or

choose safe slaughter,

(Lamb)


pumpernickel surprise!


Books kill spiders
quick and painless. Many
are making kamikazi
missions and at 6am I
will be meditating and trying
not to
imagine them.


Then: When IS the lunar eclipse? How come I never KNOW these things?


      And when the sun rises?                        Will I sleep in this chair?


(infinite)



(offering)



(hovering )

(take me up.)




No comments: