Monday, March 19, 2007

How things work...

I just wanted to lift the veil on a few of the secrets behind all the mysteries that seem to happen here, in blogland, neighboring your reality. Well, the chapbook was not just miraculously formed by my Epson Stylus C88. I'm sorry to burst anyone's bubble about that. If it makes you feel any better, I believed in Santa until a VERY late age. That being said, I would like to just send out a thanks to the DIY Publishing Blog run by Shanna Compton. It basically provides all the info you need to publish a chapbook or zine, or whatever it is you publish, without waiting around for someone else to do it. It's a fun process, and worth investigating, if you are poet or not.

Secondly, the Palinodes have been coming more slowly as I'm trying to also post poems on a new project blog The Ping Project.


This is more of a collaborative blog, with Nikki Roszko, a poet, coworker, and friend, who is interested in investigating the relationships between internet spaces--looking to cross reference the work of other bloggers, with one's own poetry, these poems rise out of communications and, for me, word banks, provided by other bloggers. It's worth checking out the blog, and if you're a poet, perhaps you can join in the ping-ing.

More poetry soon, and better.

1 comment:

Fayetteville Architects said...

Great reaad thank you