Monday, October 08, 2007

Palinode 27

Project forward.          Face the         window and arrange the _______,

(though they are not arrange-able/ physical/ there)


facing the window,

(though they are the picture on the cover of a book. )


Say like/ Something like /_______ is not easy./



Put them here:


What occurs to me, I mean OCCURS to me is that there is not much to think about except missing, feeling uneasy, feeling almost watched, feeling the sun setting meaning less time for arranging and writing till it is dark and walls come out of nowhere. Mocking house, where time is slower, making signs to get my attention—to be a real house! I don’t want to be a wife,        made a wife of it

(anything it),                                    why must I explain?

More like IN IT, in it love of

things, love of things from afar--

Weak vine, will you grape forever? Sour? Should I sound the dinner bell to tell them? What is ready? I mean, “ready,” what is it? I’m not in it.


No comments: